Refer colleagues by sharing your invite link. Send each referral $50.00 in credits towards their first Xometry order and you’ll earn $50.00 in credits as well.
Terms and Conditions
- Referral credits will be granted for eligible new users*
- $50 Xometry credits for custom manufacturing services will be granted to the referrer when the new eligible user (referred user) places their first order with Xometry
- Credits are earned only when a referral creates an account and places their first order
- Credits cannot be earned on cancelled orders from referrals
- Coupons and credits valid ONLY redeemable on the order value of manufactured parts; not redeemable for Xometry Supplies purchases
- Credits or coupons are not valid towards taxes, shipping, or fees
- Credits will expire 18 months after issuance
- Credits cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, or discount
- Credits or coupons cannot be redeemed for cash
- Limited time only
- As of 1/31/18 Xometry will only issue credits for referrals. Both rewards points and referral credits expire 18 months after issuance on a first-in-first-out basis.
- Abuse of the Referral Program may result in voiding of all remaining credits. If you have an issue, please email our Support Team.
*An eligible user is any individual who is not already a Xometry customer or a new user from any company, whether or not that company is already a customer of Xometry.
- How do I earn credits?
Refer colleagues by sharing your invite link. Send each referral $50 in credit towards their first Xometry order and you’ll earn $50 in coupons as well.
- How do I redeem credits?
At checkout, there is a box directly beneath the grand total that indicates how many credits you have available. Enter the number of credits you would like to redeem in the text field, then click “Apply.”
- What are my credits worth?
1 credit equals $1. Credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Do credits expire?
Credits expire after 18 months from issuance and are redeemed on a first-in-first-out basis.
- Can I use my credits in conjunction with a promotional code?
Credits cannot be used at the same time as other offers like promo codes or special promotions.
- How do I know how many credits I have?
You can see how many credits you have on the checkout page. You can also see your credits history by visiting the “Earn Credits” page from get.xometry.com.
- I am receiving an error message when attempting to share my referral link. You may have opted-out from communications before. Try re-subscribing to emails by logging into your rewards account (see previous login info from email@example.com), or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into your account settings on our end.
- What happened to points?
Our points program has been updated to make it easier than ever to share Xometry and earn rewards. Your existing points will be converted into credits. With the program update, customers can no longer earn points or discounts by ordering on Xometry as of 1/31/18 at 11:59 pm EST.
On February 01, 2018 Rewards Points will convert to credits but retain their original expiration date (18 months from issuance and redeemed on a first-in-first-out basis).
- What happened to the Xometry IQ℠ Referral Program (Give $20 / Get $20)? As of December 01, 2019, this program is no longer active. In lieu of gift cards, credits can now earned when you refer colleagues and/or friends.