Refer colleagues by sharing your invite link. Send each referral $50.00 in credits towards their first Xometry order and you’ll earn $50.00 in credits as well.
Terms and Conditions
- The amount of $50 in Xometry credits will be granted to "referrers" (those who send a referral) for each eligible "referred user" or "referee" (users who receive the referral).
- Credits are automatically earned by the referrer only when a referred user creates an account and places their first order.
- A one-time amount of $50 in referral credits will be granted to the referred user upon clicking their referrer's referral link.
- The referee must be an eligible new user. A new user is defined as any individual who does not have a registered account with Xometry and who has not purchased custom parts from Xometry. New users can be affiliated with a company that is already a customer of Xometry.
- Credits cannot be earned on canceled orders from referrals.
- Credits are ONLY redeemable on the order value of custom manufactured parts quoted through the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine or through a sales representative. Credits are not redeemable for quotes through the 2D Technical Drawing Marketplace, quotes through Xometry Finishing Services, or towards Xometry Supplies purchases.
- Credits or coupons are not valid towards taxes, shipping, or fees.
- Credits expire 18 months after issuance.
- Credits or coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Abuse of the Referral Program may result in the voidance of all remaining credits. If you have questions or concerns, please email our Support Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I earn credits?
Refer colleagues by sharing your invite link. Send each referral $50 in credit towards their first Xometry order and you’ll earn $50 in credits as well.
- How do I redeem credits?
At checkout, there is a text input field directly beneath the grand total that indicates how many credits you have available. Enter the number of credits you would like to redeem in the text field, then click “Apply.”
- What are my credits worth?
1 credit equals $1. Credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Do credits expire?
Credits expire after 18 months from issuance and are redeemed on a first-in-first-out basis.
- Can I use my credits in conjunction with a promotional code?
Credits cannot be used at the same time as other offers like coupon codes or special promotions.
- How do I know how many credits I have?
You can see how many credits you have on the checkout page. You can also see your credits history by visiting the “Refer and Earn” page located at https://get.xometry.com/earn-credits
- I am receiving an error message when attempting to share my referral link. You may have opted-out from communications before. Try re-subscribing to emails by logging into your rewards account. You can log in by with the information previously sent from email@example.com. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into your account settings on our end.
- What happened to points?
Our points program has been discontinued as of 1/31/18 at 11:59 pm EST. We have updated our referral program to a credit system and existing points have been converted into credits that are redeemable for 18 months.
- What happened to the Xometry IQ℠ Referral Program (Give $20 / Get $20)? As of December 01, 2019, this program is no longer active. In lieu of gift cards, credits can now earned when you refer colleagues and/or friends.