Ordering full-color parts with Xometry's PolyJet 3D printing service is quick and easy! You can start by going to our quoting dashboard and uploading your 3D CAD files. If you have a file type that isn’t accepted, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. Follow one of the methods below to quote and order your full-color prints.
Method 1 : CAD-Defined
- Assign colors or textures directly to your model within your design software.
- Export the file as 3MF.
- Upload your file to the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine® and select “PolyJet” under the Plastic 3D printing processes.
- Select “Multi-Color, CAD Defined” material.
Method 2 : Color drop-down
NOTE: This method will apply the chosen color to the entire part.
- Upload any supported 3D CAD file and select “PolyJet” as the manufacturing process.
- Select “Opaque Photopolymer, Rigid” as the material.
- Under the color drop-down menu, select your desired color.
- If you want a color that isn’t listed, select “Other” and write the color in the space provided using an RBG or hex color code.
Method 3 : Multi Material
Note: Color will be assigned per shell or body.
- Create your design with multiple bodies, where each body is to have a color assignment.
- Export as a single file and upload to the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine®.
- Select “PolyJet” as the manufacturing process and “Multi Material, Digital Overmold” as the material.
- Attach a drawing or image to the parts “Drawing and Files” section that has instructions for the operator to follow for color and material assignments. The “Notes” section can also be used for further clarification. Colors should be provided in RGB or hex color codes.
Full-Color 3D Printing Instant Quoting Demo
Related Pages :