Shipping cost is calculated at checkout based on your order, address, and shipping method. Xometry offers free shipping options on all processes except injection molding and urethane casting for orders originating in the United States.
- All 3D-printed orders are eligible for free 2-day shipping or ground shipping
- Standard CNC machining and sheet metal fabrication orders are eligible for free ground shipping
- Economy CNC machining and sheet metal fabrication orders are eligible for free international shipping
- Orders that qualify for free shipping do not require purchase minimums
- Exclusions may apply for orders that require freight shipping
- Injection molding and urethane casting services are not eligible for free shipping
- High volume production processes such as die casting, metal extrusion, metal stamping, etc. are not eligible for free shipping
Customers also have the option to use their own shipping accounts (e.g. FedEx or UPS) during checkout if applicable.
Customers are responsible for duties and fees associated with international shipping. You can estimate duties and taxes through this FedEx link: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/international/duties-and-taxes.html. For shipping outside of the United States, the customer must provide a valid shipping account during checkout such as FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
Visit our 3D printing services page.
Visit our CNC machining services page.