A variety of metal 3D printing options through laser sintering are available for an instant online quote. If you do not see the material stock you are looking for, please choose "Custom" under the material drop-down on your quote page and submit for an expert engineering review once you have specified features, tolerances, inspection needs, and quantities required. Metal binder jetting is available exclusively through Xometry's Digital RFQ Marketplace.
Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) 3D Printed Materials
Also known as Selective Laser Melting (SLM) or Direct Metal Laser Melting (DMLM). Material spec sheets are for reference only.
- 3D Printed Aluminum AlSi10Mg: Lightweight aluminum alloy, AlSi10Mg. A great alternative to machining or casting complex geometries. (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Stainless Steel 17-4: Fully-Dense 17-4 PH stainless steel metal, hardness 40 HRC, heat treatable. (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Stainless Steel 316/L: Fully-dense 316L stainless steel metal, superb corrosion resistance, meets requirements of ASTM F138 (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Maraging Steel MS1: A heat-treatable tool steel that can be post-hardened to more than 50 HRC to achieve excellent hardness and strength. (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Inconel 625: A heat and corrosion-resistant nickel alloy offering high oxidation resistance. (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Inconel 718: A heat and corrosion-resistant nickel alloy ideal for high-temperature applications. It offers good tensile, fatigue, creep, and rupture strength at temperatures up to 700 °C (1290 °F). (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Titanium Ti64: A lightweight alloy with excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance used in high-performing engineering applications as well as biomedical implants. (View spec sheet)
Metal Binder Jetting 3D Printed Metals and Metal Composites (learn more)
ExOne's Binder Jet Metal 3D printing instantly quotes online with its premiere material 420i.
- X1 Metal 420i (Stainless Steel Infiltrated with Bronze): A matrix metal composite material composed of 60% stainless steel and 40% bronze infiltrant. This material offers good mechanical properties and offers excellent wear resistance. Available in six finishes: Zirblast (Standard), Tumble Polished, Medieval Pewter, Damascus Steel, Antique Bronze, and Wheat Penny. (View spec sheet)
- Other 3D printed binder jet metals. Please reach out to a Xometry sales associate for inquires.
- 3D Printed 316L Stainless Steel Infiltrated with Bronze (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Single Alloy 316L Stainless Steel (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Single Alloy 17-4PH Stainless Steel (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Single Alloy 304L Stainless Steel, 97% dense (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Single Alloy M2 Tool Steel (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Single Alloy Inconel 718, 99.2% dense (View spec sheet)
- 3D Printed Tungsten-Bronze metal composite, 97% dense (View spec sheet)