Xometry 2020 Holiday Sweepstakes Official Rules and Regulations
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. You must have access to the Internet to enter.
The Xometry 2020 Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Xometry, Inc., 7951 Cessna Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the Entry Period (defined below) who used Xometry to receive an instant quote upon uploading a CAD file on www.xometry.com (the “Website”) or the Xometry Add-In within SOLIDWORKS and Inventor, and who are registered and have an account on the Website (each, a “Participant”). Employees of Sponsor, its respective affiliates (including members of the Sponsor’s Manufacturing Network), subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin on November 16, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, and will be terminated by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, on December 4, 2020 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to end sweepstakes at any time.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Go to URL https://get.xometry.com/quote and upload your 3D CAD file in Xometry’s auto-quote platform or go to https://get.xometry.com/rfq/start to complete and submit an RFQ to enter the Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
- Participant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes for each unique auto-quote each with a unique CAD design file created on https://get.xometry.com/quote using a 3D CAD file. Participant will also receive one (1) entry for each submission of an RFQ (request for quote) on https://get.xometry.com/rfq/start with a file upload and complete information to make a custom part or parts. Participant is limited to ten (10) Entries total. Auto-quotes created after the ten (10) Entry limit is reached will not add to Sweepstakes Entry total. There will be no Entry for bot, automated, or spam entries. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, corrupted or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical, or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant found to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the Entry will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Alternatively, you can enter the Sweepstakes by sending your full legal name, street address (no P.O. Box), phone number, and email address on a 3x5 index card to:
Xometry Sweepstakes Sponsor
7315 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 300 East
Bethesda, MD 20814
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that you are the owner or licensee of any and all materials and information, including personal information, submitted by you to the Sweepstakes and you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense at multiple levels) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), distribute any such materials for any purpose and in any format on or in connection with the Website or its affiliated or partner sites, the Sponsor’s businesses, or the promotion thereof, prepare derivative works, incorporate into other works, and/or grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Submissions must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- JUDGING: One (1) winner will be selected by Sponsor within 30 days of the Entry Period, or as soon as practicable, among all Entries received and processed during the Sweepstakes (“Drawing Date”).
- PRIZE EXPLANATION: The winner shall receive one Apple Watch Series 6 Space Gray Aluminum Case with Solo Loop with a black band, size 8 band size, 40 mm case, and GPS and cellular connectivity. Band size and color may be changed to available apple.com website options at winner’s request.
- The total value of the prize will not exceed $499.00 + tax. The prizes awarded in accordance with these Official Rules will be deemed a “Prize”.
- PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: The potential winner(s) will be notified and may be asked for further explanation. Winner will be emailed and notified on or after the Drawing Date and, upon verification of eligibility, will receive the Prize via courier. The potential winner will be required to execute and return a Prize acceptance agreement confirming their eligibility for Prize, release of liability, and publicity release (where required and/or permitted) within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt. In the event a potential winner is determined to be ineligible in accordance with these Official Rules, such Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining Entries received. Each Winner may be required to supply Administrator with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Within 30 days of receipt of the Prize, winner agrees to provide Administrator with a picture of winner posing with the Prize, which will be sent to winner by Administrator.
- CONSENT AGREEMENT; PUBLICITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that Sponsor may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that Sponsor determines may be of interest to Participant. By entering this Sweepstakes, Participants: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) consent to the use of his/her/their name, voice, picture, biographical information, photos, statements and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (3) Sponsor may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that Sponsor determines may be of interest to Participant.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, each Participant agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor, and its parent and subsidiary companies, and/or the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the ”Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes by or directed by Participant; (b) breaches of or inaccuracies in any representations or warranties of Participant or any other terms and conditions contained herein; and/or (c) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or agents or any third parties.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, each Participant (1) agrees to release Sponsor, and the Related Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise deliver and (2) acknowledge that the Sponsor has not made or is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Sponsor shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever related to or arising from (a) any technical errors that may prevent any Participant from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; and/or (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ aggregate liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Maryland, without reference to conflicts of law principles. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Maryland.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion and at any time, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure or delay by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.