If there is a problem with the quality of your order, we are here to help make it right. Customers may submit a Return for Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request up to 3 days after a part’s delivery. Requests beyond three days of receipt may not be eligible for return.
The following examples are reasons for returning a part. Xometry RMA process will verify the non-conformity and determine whether the part should be returned, remade, or refunded.
- Parts are out of specifications (dimensions, tolerance, material, finish, documentation) - The part falls outside Xometry’s Manufacturing Standards or specified features, finishes, certifications, or tolerances per the quoted order.
- Parts are missing required features - Geometric features are missing or incomplete, or ordered features, such as tapped holes, are absent.
- Parts damaged through shipping - Visible damage to the package has affected the contained parts.
- Parts damaged through poor packaging - Parts within a package have shifted, causing damage to themselves or neighboring parts.
- Poor part quality (finish, color, appearance, workmanship) - Parts have inconsistent surface finishes, coloration, scratches, or features that fall outside Xometry’s Manufacturing Standards.
Xometry is not responsible for any damage caused by customer modifications or secondary finishing after receipt. Xometry will ask you to return non-conforming parts for root cause analysis and disposition.